Learn about letterpress during lunch and take home a set of cards
Time: 12:00 – 2:00 Come when you can. During lunch, we’ll start with a talk and brief overview of letterpress, then move on to the press and making prints. If you’re a little late, we can catch you up!
Date: Friday, March 29
What we’ll do in this workshop:
- learn a little about the letterpress process
- learn how a letterpress plate is locked up on the bed of a press
- ink up the press
- roll some prints!
Who is this workshop for?
- anyone that wants to see what letterpress printing is about and make a print
What to bring? What to wear?
- wear comfortable clothes that you wouldn’t mind getting ink on and comfortable shoes
- bring a lunch or call in an order to One Eared Stag or Proof Bakery around the corner
What will I take home?
- a set of 8 letterpress note cards
How long is this class? 2 hours, rolling. Come when you can, see a demo and make a print